Testimonials

Terri Geenen, RN and Dolores Majeswki

Good Shepherd Services Empoloyee with her mother

"I feel truly fortunate that my mom and I came to Good Shepherd at the same time.  Good Shepherd is not only closer to home, but it also has more degrees of care to suit residents needs as they age.  My family is at peace knowing that our mom has quality around-the-clock care in the Memory Care Village where the staff understands her wants and needs."  - Terri Geenen, RN

Noreen Christianson

Cedar Rehab resident

"Prior to the car accident, I knew of Good Shepherd and their excellent reputation. 

I am so glad that I was able to come here for my recovery.  The friendly atmosphere, the many activities and the home-like setting are part of why Good Shepherd is rated with 5 stars. 

Therapy is extremely close and convenient and truly remarkable. 

The wonderful staff has been aiding in pre-planning my daily living once I go home.  Without a doubt, this is the place to be!"

Tillie Stueflat

Resident at The Shepherd's Inn

"At 95 years old, I am still making new friends while baking cinnamon rolls.  The Shepherd's Inn is wonderful, and I never get lonesome because we are one big, happy family.

The staff is the best, and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.  They keep us entertained throughout the week with cards, bingo and more."