"I chose Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Therapy to help me recover from my knee surgery. The staff was very encouraging and helpful. They provided me with the knowledge and process I needed for a speedy recovery. We are very fortunate to have such a wonderful facility in our community. I highly recommend to anyone who needs therapy, this is the place to go." Harold Pingel.
Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Clinic offers services to those that live at Good Shepherd Home, Meadow Wood Apartments, Shepherd’s Inn and to community members on an outpatient basis. Residents, tenants, or community members recovering from surgery, illness or injury can benefit from physical, occupational or speech therapy.
- Pain management
- Wound care
- Joint replacement post surgical therapy
- Treatment for better walking or balance
- Sports related injuries
- Return to work programs
- Injury prevention
- Neurological rehab related to stroke, Parkinson’s disease, traumatic brain injury
- Adaptive equipment instruction
- Upper extremity injury prevention related to carpal tunnel, tennis elbow, wrist fracture
- Retraining of daily skills
- Home modification assessment
- Improve speech or speaking
- Training of safe swallowing strategies
- Memory and thought process training
- Child language development
- Hearing management
- Post laryngectomy rehab
Why drive for rehabilitation services to Green Bay or Appleton? Our experienced, professional therapists at Good Shepherd Rehab Clinic can provide outpatient services to meet your needs in Seymour.
Please call 920-833-7796 for more information.