Meadow Wood Residential Care Apartments (RCAC)
"Becoming tenants of Meadow Wood was an easy decision after volunteering for over 20 years, it already felt like home. We still enjoy some light gardening, enjoy the outdoor gardens and sitting areas as well as the music. We can watch the birds from our living room and never lack for something to do. This community should be proud of such a great place." Don & Frieda Feurig.
Meadow Wood Residential Care Apartments offers 36 beautiful apartments providing supportive, personal and nursing care. A registered nurse and a licensed practical nurse are available 24 hours daily. Tenants can choose to manage their own health care needs or if desired, the nursing staff available at Meadow Wood can manage that responsibility. Nursing staff work closely with your physicians to ensure that medical and medication needs are met. Personal Care Staff are available around the clock to provide personal care, laundry and housekeeping. A wireless call system alerts Personal Care staff to tenant needs 24 hours a day.
A physician and nurse practitioner are available on site to assist in managing health care needs. Additionally, lab, x-ray, audiology, dental, podiatry, EKG/ultrasound and optician services are available on site.
Each apartment has a kitchen, dining room, living room, large bath with roll in shower and one or two bedrooms. Kitchen amenities include stovetop, dishwasher, microwave and pantry. Tenants can choose to cook their own meals or subscribe to a meal plan where all meals are served buffet style.
Tenants furnish their own apartments with personal belongings to enhance comfort and the “feeling of home.”
Meadow Wood Apartments offers a full range of activity programming including daily exercise, transportation to local merchants, banks and library, outings to local events and restaurants and community events held on site at Meadow Wood.
Other amenities include:
- Activity Coordinator on site
- 40 spiritual services monthly in our beautiful chapel
- Tenants can choose between several activities daily
- Outdoor garden areas, multiple outdoor sitting areas including gazebo’s and ponds
- Live entertainment several times a month
- Wii activities
- Tenant library
- Large family gathering spaces
- Monthly health education provided to Meadow Wood and the community
- Bible study offered by on-site chaplain weekly
- On site yoga and massage therapist
- Tai chi/exercise offered daily
- Buffet style meals
- Shopping at Porchside Gifts
- On site beautician/barber
- Monthly tenant meetings
For more information, contact: Michelle Palubicki, Meadow Wood Director